SUBJECT : MATHHEMATICS
GRADE : VII
SEMESTER : I
STANDARD OF COMPETENCE : 1. Understanding the characteristic of the operation of the numbers and their use in problem solving.
TIME ALOCATION : 2 x 40 minutes (1 meeting).
A. BASIC COMPETENCE
1.2 Doing the operatians of integers and fractions
The students can:
1. Do the operations of decimals
C. LEARNING OBJECTIVIES
After studying the lesson, student will be able to
1. Do operations of decimals.
– Students book
Operation of the decimals.
F. METHOD / APROACH
Cooperative learning, work in group.
Teacher and students remind about the concept of change a fraction from the previous meeting.
Teacher tells students the use of decimal in daily life.
v Main Activities
The teacher explains about addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division of the decimals.
The students do the exercises in group.
· Teacher guides students to make conclusion.
1. Did you understand this topic?
2. What have you learned today?
3. After following this lesson, how is your feeling today?
4. Write your opinion about this lesson!
Surakarta, Augusts 26th 2010
Lesson’s teacher Practitioner
( Jaswanto SE, M.Pd. ) (Ratnawati Fatriyah)